(Archived content — by SpaceSquad)
All fascist starships with beams have a special mission; Pillage Planet. By pillaging a planet, money and supplies are generated and beamed up to your ship. You can pillage any planet regardless if it is an enemy, allied or even your own planet.
- … generate 1 supply for 100 clans (Native and Colonists)
- … generate 1 Megacredit for 100 clans (Native and Colonists)
- … kill 20% +120 clans of the Natives
- … kill 20% +20 clans of the Colonists
- … decrease Native happiness by 10
- … decrease Colonists happiness by 10
Pillage will first generate the money and supplies and then kill the clans. All supplies will be beamed up on to your ships. The ship with the lowest ID will be filled first including cloaked and fuelless ships. If all your cargo space is full, the pillage mission will sell all supplies on the planet and beams up the megacredits to your ship. When your first ship reaches 10,000MCs, the next one will be loaded with Supplies and MCs.
The Fascist Pillage mission is not cumulative, you can only pillage with one ship at a time. Pillage happens after ship movement and combat.
The owner of the planet will recieve a planetary distress call including the remaining number of clans and the planet ID. You will receive a copy of that message.